The new Aqua Marina RACE is 14'’’ x 27’’, that gives enough stability to be in control when conditions get choppy, yet fast and slippery to cover distances quickly. With the extra stiffness and rigidity from the lightweight double layer technology, this board will make you question a hard board. The combination of speed, stability and floatation is so impressive for such narrow boards. The tool-free slide-in Race fin makes the new RACE a ready-to-race package.
- Streamlined outline for clean and fast waterline and efficient stokes
- Lightweight double layer technology: 20%-25% of weight reduction combined with 25%-30% higher stiffness
- Optimized kick pad with a flat tail allows very quick turns
- Full deck and base quality printing and rail design for superior optics
- Removable slide-in Racing Fin
- Comfortable handle and quality towing eyelet
- Diamond grooving footpad for ultimate grip and comfort
- Aqua Marina double action pump for fast & easy inflation
- Newly moulded trail strip to minimize the wake loss during high speed paddling
- Max. Payload: 352lbs
- Fin System: 1 Racing Fin
- Length: 14'
- Width: 27"
- Thickness: 6"
- Weight: 24.3lbs
- Volume: 360L
- Max. Air Pressure: 18PSI
- Zip Backpack
- Double Action Pump
- Racing Fin: 1
- Safety Leash